HOUSE FOR SALE 85 RICHARD ROAD SCOTLAND ISLAND
85 Richard Road Scotland Island, Nsw
House Buy – $2.085m
The Life Aquatic link below is a must see and inspired by the owners daily commute across Pittwater.
A magnificent home and lifestyle that property connoisseurs will truly appreciate. Mira Vista commands inquisitive adoration and will appeal to those with a love of the Australian bush, the water, and above all, community.
Part of the exclusive Scotland Island community where everyone commutes by boat or ferry and life revolves around the water, bush and a vibrant social life. Neighbours have time for a chat, dogs ride the bows of boats like naval commanders, crab pots go out at dusk, kyaking at dawn – the pleasures are simple but intoxicating.
Pittwater encourages the dreamer in all who come to live here and Mira Vista provides an exceptional lifestyle with magnificent Pittwater vistas. Occupying a generous block amongst native gardens it’s conveniently located next to Bell Wharf and is ready for you to move in with nothing further to do.
Embodying the spirit of island living, the home is relaxed and casual featuring a stylishly renovated floor plan that makes the most of its exquisite setting.
Multiple decks have been perfectly placed across every level to provide a choice of beautiful spaces to entertain together or private retreats to simply enjoy the views and lifestyle on offer.
Enhancing its already considerable appeal, it includes a shared deepwater jetty, boatshed or home office plus a separate studio apartment which is ideal for guests.
The island includes a community centre and hosts regular get-togethers, the home is just minutes by boat to the Church point café and live music venue and convenience store.
Every Xmas Eve, dogs kids locals and visitors gather in front of Mira Vista for the annual Scotland Island to Church Point Dog Race to wish each other the best of the season.
– Superb renovation, wide planked Blackbutt floors, vaulted ceilings
– Bi-folds to the entertainer’s deck with unrestricted vistas across Pittwater
– Skylights throughout stream the home with natural light
– Expansive living room enjoys the ambience of a slow combustion fireplace
– Superb stone kitchen appointed with Miele appliances including an induction cook top and displaying a large timber topped island preparation and dining bench
– Servery window allows easy access to the entertaining deck
– Generous dining room ideal for day-to-day meals or entertaining
– Study nook with views, storage in abundance, ducted + split system air conditioning
– Two spacious bedrooms in the main home, both with robes including the master retreat with sunken ensuite with heated floors
– A separate studio apartment to the rear featuring a sitting area, deck and bathroom
– Two water tanks, large covered fire wood area and easy care native gardens
– Boatshed with built-in study area ideal as a waterside retreat & shared deepwater jetty
– The island includes a community centre and hosts regular get-togethers, the home is just minutes by boat to the Church point café and live music venue and convenience store. [Timetables & Gig Guides available on request]