HOUSE FOR SALE 32 PRINCE STREET MOSMAN
32 Prince Street Mosman, Nsw
House Buy – $3,410,000
A sophisticated interpretation of traditional Federation design, ‘Chelsea’ is a striking dual level residence making an impressive architectural statement with its soaring voids of light and inspired floorplan laid-out for easy family living. It rests in a sought-after pocket, highly regarded for its quiet and wide streets and premier walk to everywhere convenient.
Recently upgraded to further enhance its floorplan, the ground level is given over to flawless day to day living. A private lounge with original fireplace is a perfect retreat for parents whilst family living and entertaining is enjoyed in the spacious living room, adjoining banquet-sized dining and stunning Corian wrapped gourmet kitchen.
Step out to the vast entertainer’s deck and secure low maintenance child friendly gardens. Boasting four bedrooms including an elegant master with ensuite and balcony, it delivers executive living a 300m walk to the bus, an easy stroll to the Orpheum Theatre, village shops and cafes and walking distance to excellent local schools.
• Striking façade sits perfectly within the traditional landscape
• High ceilings, wide planked timber floors, reverse cycle a/c
• Private and gracious formal lounge with original fireplace
• Guest bedroom benefiting from a nearby designer bathroom
• Discretely separated yet open plan is the large family room with gas fireplace and the equally as substantial dining room
• The large family-sized kitchen is central to the casual living spaces boasting Corian benchtops, island bench and over-sized freestanding Smeg gas cooker
• Walls of bi-folds retract to open the interiors out to the expansive covered alfresco deck and the level lawn areas with children’s cubby
• A superb light-filled void staircase with high windows and skylights leads to the three bedrooms on the upper level
• The master suite enjoys a wall of concealed robes, balcony with leafy vistas and an ensuite
• All upstairs bedrooms benefit from reverse cycle air conditioning & downstairs a ceiling fan
• Additional features include plantation shutters, a concealed laundry, storage in abundance, garden shed, a gated carport and close proximity to schools and transport options
Water Rates: $145.93
Council Rates: $514