HOUSE FOR SALE 2 LENNOX STREET MOSMAN
2 Lennox Street Mosman, Nsw
House Buy – Undisclosed
Built at the turn of the century for the Mosman Mayor, this beautiful home is a stunning testament to its heritage, superbly restored and enhanced. Brimming with natural light its elegance and grace is immediately evident from the gated entry to the immaculate parterre gardens.
Inside, the floor plan is exceptional, showcasing both formal and informal living spaces, a custom gourmet kitchen, a large study or sunroom and substantial bedroom accommodation across two levels. Period details and carefully selected bespoke features add to its luxury and individuality.
Designed for the property connoisseur who values privacy and loves to entertain, the superb exteriors match the excellence of the interiors featuring expansive limestone terraces, an inviting heated mineral pool and a tranquil, private courtyard. This superb home rests only steps from the zoo, bayside parks or bus and moments to schools, shops and cafes.
– Security camera and intercom entrance, superb manicured front lawn and gardens
– High ceilings, some with original decoration, sophisticated oak flooring
– Elegant formal lounge enjoying the ambience of an open Jetmaster fireplace
– Equally as substantial and elegant formal dining room
– Casual zones include a grand casual dining with built-in study area and expansive casual living featuring natural timber shelving
– Sleek gourmet kitchen overlooks the heated mineral pool, rear terrace and yard
– Kitchen features include a unique stone benchtop, abundant storage options and a sizeable freestanding oven and gas cooktop
– Laundry with powder room is easily accessed from the pool
– Solar heated and glass wrapped mineral pool surrounded by natural limestone terraces and level lawn area for children and pets
– Second private courtyard opening from the living room with a water feature
– Lower level master retreat featuring a custom walk-in robe and ensuite with double basins
– Four other generous bedrooms all equipped with built-in robes
– Additional retreat area on the upper level is perfect for the children/teens
– Placed near the entry to the home is the large study or sunroom
– Automated water irrigation and approximately 4000 litre rain water tank
– Further outstanding features include ducted air conditioning, surround sound, superb Italian steel windows and doors, automatic blinds  on both limestone terraces, storage in abundance including in-roof, leadlight features and parking for 2-3 cars.