HOUSE FOR SALE 14 PRETORIA AVENUE MOSMAN
14 Pretoria Avenue Mosman, Nsw
House Buy – Undisclosed
Positioned within a verdant landscape with leafy vistas across Balmoral, this generous family home delivers superb living options with ample room for the extended family. Secluded in a private and exclusive cul-de-sac with dual street access, its setting is highly sought after just easy steps to the glistening shores of Balmoral Beach.
Throughout the home, an enduring architectural style brings a classic edge which sees expansive rooms, high ceilings and a desirable indoor-outdoor flow create inviting spaces to enjoy. Free-flowing living and dining rooms and the smart contemporary kitchen extend out to wide wraparound balconies which sit suspended amongst the treetops.
Bedroom accommodation is generous and versatile including a flexible lower level with a large family room, bedroom, study, kitchenette and bathroom. This level could easily accommodate the in-laws, au pair, teenagers or guests. A visually exciting canvas in a special setting ensures this residence has all the elements for a stunning family home.
• Exceptionally private from the street set amongst a serene leafy setting
• Prized dual street access offering future options (STCA)
• Tri-level design ensuring excellent separation and seamless family living
• Timber floors add warmth, high ceilings, full brick and concrete construction
• Generous open plan living and dining with an ambient fireplace
• Smart, contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, European appliances and integrated fridge/freezer
• Step out to the expansive alfresco balcony set amongst the leafy canopy
• Three generous bedrooms are positioned on the middle level each with robes, one with a dressing room and the master retreat with sitting area and ensuite
• The lower level features the 4th bedroom, a 5th bedroom or study, family room and kitchenette
• A perfect connection with the outdoors is achieved from each level with the generous balconies and the lower level sprawling alfresco terrace
• Powder room, plantation shutters, single lock up garage
• Pedestrian access from Windward Avenue offering future potential
Kirsty Freyer 0411 662 533