APARTMENT FOR SALE PENTHOUSE 2/3 LINDSAY STREET NEUTRAL BAY
PENTHOUSE 2/3 Lindsay Street Neutral Bay, Nsw
Apartment Buy – Guide $2.5m – $2.7m
This much cherished home in a tightly held building has never traded and enjoys harbour as well as city views including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House – magnificent by day and absolutely captivating by night. Generously proportioned, this penthouse occupies approximately 164sqms and includes an oversized lock up garage in addition to a secure car space in the basement and a separate lockable storeroom approximately 6sqms.
The large L-shaped living and dining areas both enjoy spectacular views and flow out to a large covered terrace. Additional features include:- gas kitchen with views, three bedrooms – master with a walk-in-robe + a built-in-robe/en-suite/North facing balcony, main bathroom equipped with a bath and a separate laundry.
The immaculately maintained secure building features a swimming pool, landscaped gardens, visitor parking and lift access. You will also enjoy the close proximity and easy walk to the cafes, restaurants, shops and transport facilities of Neutral Bay.
An ideal canvas for an innovative update and an outstanding investment opportunity. Contact Andrew Blaxland for an inspection of this penthouse apartment on 0416 060 126
– 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / LUG + Secure Car Space / Storage Room
– Harbour & city Views – magnificent by day, captivating by night
– L-shaped living extends to a generous balcony with panoramic vistas
– Gas kitchen with water views and separate internal laundry
– Light filled interiors occupy 164sqms approximately
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe + a built-in-robe/en-suite/North facing balcony
– Ideal canvas for an innovative update and original owner
– Secure building with lift access, 1 of 2 penthouse positions
– Swimming pool, landscaped gardens & visitor parking in building
– Storage room, car space in secure basement + large lock up garage
– Moments to an abundant selection of eateries, shops & transport
Water Rates: $168.38
Council Rates: $185.12
Sinking Fund: $1,450.15