7 Curlew Camp Road, Mosman
5 3 4
Alex Popov inspiration by the beachThis harbourside Alex Popov masterpiece, inspired by the original Sirius Cove Plein Air artists; Streeton, McCubbin and Roberts, has been recognised as one of Sydney’s most significant designs of its time.
An idyllic lifestyle haven for the family, sitting close to the water, intuitively crafted to maximise breathtaking vistas over Sirius Cove and across Sydney main harbour. Earthy yet refined, it is a tranquil and peaceful retreat in one of Mosman’s most exclusive pockets.
This architectural creation features a practical open-concept layout incorporating high ceilings and an abundance of natural light thanks to galleries of glass and a unique atrium-style roofline. The separation of living and bedroom accommodation creates a relaxed entertainer’s lifestyle across three levels assuring privacy and comfort for the whole family.
Allowing enjoyment of its coveted harbourside surrounds, multiple terraces and balconies spill out from every living space whilst the substantial pool offers an exceptional summer retreat. Its privileged setting adjoins kilometres of foreshore walkways and is a stroll to the bus, ferry and Taronga Zoo.
• Rich earthy colour tones, polished concrete floors
• Extra wide and dramatic entry staircase to second level
• Lower level family room, adjoining bedroom, kitchenette and
two-way bathroom offers space for extended family or guests
• Walls of bi-folds create a perfect merging of indoors and out
• Sparkling sun-drenched pool with poolside terrace
• Substantial casual living with wood fireplace and bespoke cabinetry
• Generous glass-framed alfresco balcony with built-in barbeque
• Vast dining room allows room for even the largest of tables
• Industrially inspired stainless steel topped kitchen fitted with
a large commercial grade double oven and gas cook top
• Laundry area with excellent storage, powder room on the living level
• Versatile TV room or home office with bi-folds
• Four light-filled bedrooms on the upper level all with a balcony and robes
• Master boasts a custom walk-in robe, ensuite and access to a large
upper balcony with sensational views
• Copper roof and guttering, underfloor heating on all levels
• Dual street access, carport for four cars with storage via Illawarra Street