5/17-23 Heydon Street, Mosman
2 1 1
North Facing Over 55s Garden apartmentSituated in the acclaimed over 55's 'Heydon Grove’ complex, this recently renovated garden apartment provides an idyllic home of space, comfort and ease of living.
Enhanced by a desirable northerly aspect and bathed in natural light through new plantation shutters, it reveals open plan lounge and dining plus a brand new CaesarStone kitchen.
Sliding glass doors open to a private sunlit courtyard with manicured garden and direct access to street. This refreshed apartment also has a brand new bathroom and a separate concealed laundry. The residents enjoy access to an expansive entertainment rooftop with district views and many recreational facilities.
Promising ultra-convenience in a desirable community minded setting, it is placed within a level stroll of Bridgepoint Shopping Centre offering IGA, Harris Farm and soon to be built Aldi as well as a variety of cafes and specialty shops.
• Spacious layout, combined living and dining bathed in natural light through new Plantation Shutters
• Sliding glass doors open to north facing sun-filled garden courtyard
• Brand new Caesar-Stone kitchen features stainless steel appliances
• Well-proportioned bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Main bedroom opens to the private courtyard, easycare gardens
• Freshly painted interiors, Daikin inducted air conditioning, ceiling fan
• Brand new bathroom with a separate concealed laundry
• Secure building, level access and lift
• Security basement parking and storage
• Residents enjoy access to roof-top lounge with kitchenette, library, piano, terrace, bbq and district views.
• Registered nurse/administrator on site, a 24-hr emergency call system and access to tasty, great-value in-house meals
• Loads of community spirit and support, security and privacy.
• Beautifully-maintained 31-unit building in a leafy setting.
Strata: $1,632.35 pq approx
Water: $168.38 pq approx
Council: $250 pq approx