1 Burton Street, Mosman
4 4 3
Rare & prized waterside settingResting in arguably one of Mosman’s most beautiful settings, this elegant home enjoys a commanding setting high above the waters of Quakers Hat Bay and Middle Harbour. A rare and prized jewel, built in 1973 it has been tightly held for nearly 50 years and now offers a never-to-be-repeated waterside buying opportunity.
Blessed with a sense of peace and exclusivity, it is tucked away in an exceptionally quiet position and features 617sqm of land and a substantial floor-plan across dual levels where every room is over-sized. A double brick build offers a solid foundation on which to further enhance the already significant home.
Dual terraces stretch across each level providing perfect alfresco and relaxation spaces embracing the sweeping never-to-be-built-out, due north views. Absolutely comfortable to enjoy as is, it offers ample scope to add your personal touches plus the potential to increase its floor square ratio (STCA). Its supreme setting is just moments to the bus, beach, shops and schools.
• Perfect due north aspect invites in the sun and breeze
• Tucked back from the street to create a private retreat
• High ceilings throughout, sweeping staircase curves between the levels
• Sprawling lounge room extends out to the deep full-width terrace
• Magnificent sparkling vistas are enjoyed from nearly every room
• Large formal dining room, substantial library/office or 4th bedroom
• Tidy and well-proportioned electric kitchen with adjoining casual dining
• Walled and sun-soaked rear courtyard, lower level 2nd living
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm, laundry chute
• Master retreat with ample walk-in robes, terrace access and ensuite
• Huge internal laundry, 4th bathroom with external access
• Vast under house storage areas, potential to build under (STCA)
• Internal access double carport plus turning bay / additional parking space
Contact Robert Simeon 0411 856 969
Auction Saturday 19 November onsite 12.30pm if not sold prior