63 Bond Street, Mosman
4 3 1
Charming family Federation, perfect conveniencePositioned in a peaceful wide street in one of Mosman’s most popular pockets, this immaculately presented and character filled home delivers exceptional easy care family living. Embracing the warmth of its traditional Federation appeal with the fusing of modern fittings its dual level floorplan provides perfect separation and versatility.
The entry and formal rooms in the home set the tone complemented by more modern casual living and dining, a sleek chef’s kitchen and sun-drenched alfresco deck. Versatile accommodation includes a study or 4th bedroom plus an upper level TV room that could easily be converted into a bedroom if required.
This classic Federation will endure the passing of time with design features and appeal that are as relevant today as when built in the early 1900’s. Its exceptional setting adds to its ease of living being walking distance to bus services, parks, Middle Harbour and Beauty Point Public Schools, Sacred Heart Catholic School and Mosman High, Bridgepoint’s day-to-day shopping, Mosman village and Balmoral Beach.
• Picture perfect from the street with classic façade and manicured gardens
• High ceilings with ceiling roses and decorative cornicing, floating timber floorboards
• Expansive formal lounge and dining or over-sized family room
• Quality Caesarstone kitchen featuring stainless European appliances
• Open plan casual living and dining, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and additional natural gas point
• Sun-drenched alfresco deck with barbecue natural gas point overlooks the level rear lawn
• Dual street access includes rear lane access to the single remote control lock-up garage
• Lower level study or 4th bedroom/guest nearby a full bathroom
• Privately placed master retreat with walk-in robes and ensuite
• Two further upper level bedrooms both featuring built-in robes
• Spacious TV room, ample storage cupboards
• Upper level main bathroom with spa bath, ample under house storage areas, security alarm
Contact Robert Simeon 0411 856 969
Stephen Patrick 0413 834 848