22 Delecta Avenue, Mosman
4 3 2
Bespoke bayside paradise, stunning family havenNestled in a peaceful and private bayside enclave, on over 700sqm, this bespoke jewel is a showcase of impeccable style and contemporary design spilling across three levels which embrace the leafy Middle Harbour views. Due north-facing, it’s a haven of light providing a spectacular living environment in an exclusive cul-de-sac setting.
Instantly welcoming with its manicured grounds, Koi pond; at its heart, it’s a home for the family with a versatile floorplan providing multiple living spaces, sweeping terraces, and a 4th bedroom or guest suite. A superb infinity pool communes with the setting, with its edge seemingly merging with the harbour.
Nothing short of breathtaking is the whole floor parent’s retreat boasts an adjoining sitting and terrace with striking views. The generous and sunny level lawn area is perfect for the kids to play or for the trampoline plus a workshop or studio space with power. Desirably located on the aptly named Beauty Point it’s just moments to the bus, school and bayside parks.
- Inclinator provides easy access from the double lock up garage and street
- Views from every level, classically elegant wood floors
- Glass-wrapped Bisazza tiled mosaic infinity pool
- Spacious family room opens out to the pool
- Lower level 4th bedroom or guest suite with separate entry and ensuite
- Shadow-line ceilings, cantilevered glass framed stairs
- Expansive casual living with gas fireplace, bi-folds open to a substantial stone clad alfresco terrace
- Large chef’s kitchen with stainless benchtops, servery bench and commercial grade freestanding gas cooktop, adjoining casual dining
- Large formal dining crafted for entertaining
- Spectacular master retreat with adjoining sitting, terrace, stylish ensuite and walk-in robe
- Ducted a/c, security alarm, surround sound, plantation shutters, video intercom