20B/2 Brady Street, Mosman
3 2 2
Exclusive house-like retreat in coveted ‘Bridlewood Gardens’Desirably positioned in ‘Beechgrove’ within the exclusive Mirvac built Bridlewood Gardens, this fine apartment provides a peaceful and private retreat at the rear of the complex well away from the bustle of the street. Its third floor elevation overlooks the established gardens and captures sweeping district views north-west to the St Leonards and Chatswood skylines.
Exceptional in its proportions and design, over-sized living and dining spaces are wrapped in glass and spill out to balconies which extend around the apartment. Walls of glass allow easy access to the outdoor areas whilst also filtering an abundance of natural light.
Well presented in classic original condition, it delivers a premier buying opportunity in a highly sought after and well-managed garden security complex with scope to add your own personal stamp. Lifestyle abounds, leave the car behind as Bridgepoint shopping and services are just across the road and express bus services and the village a quick and easy stroll away.
- Double security entry, level access to lift from street directly to the front door and to parking
- One of just two apartments on this level serviced by the lift
- Outstanding design features living spaces and bedroom areas in separate wings
- Beautifully proportioned living and dining rooms flow seamlessly together
- Walls of glass extend around these areas, opening to the wraparound alfresco balconies
- Discretely positioned with excellent functionality, the kitchen boasts parquetry flooring, granite benchtops, quality European appliances including a gas cooktop and adjoining sunny breakfast nook
- The spacious master will impress with its balcony access, his-and-hers robes, large ensuite and bath
- The second bedroom overlooks the central fountain and garden whilst the third also enjoys balcony access
- Extras include ducted air-conditioning, internal laundry and storage cupboards
- Side-by-side double security parking located ultra-conveniently directly opposite the lift, plus a separate storage cage
- Ample visitor parking and car wash bay
- High proportion of owner-occupiers in complex
Inspect by private appointment and advertised open for inspection
Strata Levies: $1,911.00 pq
Council Rates: $228.00 pq