5 Reed Street, Cremorne
3 2 1
Charming freestanding home with R3 zoning development potentialEnjoying an exceptional location in a quiet palm tree lined street, this character home nestles on a generous block of approx. 590sqm providing immediate enjoyment and promise for the future. Affording a rare opportunity to buy a freestanding home, its interiors have been lovingly cared for and updated over time whilst maintaining their period appeal.
Stretching across an elevated, single level, it boasts elegant formal zones, a stylish stone kitchen and alfresco terraces. Generous lawns for the children to play are an added bonus.
Ready to move right in and enjoy, its generous land holding and R3 zoning allows ample scope to add further value or potential multiple dwellings (STCA). Its exceptional setting is highly prized being easy walking distance to the ferry, bus services and kilometres of foreshore walkways.
* Traditional home with a generous front verandah
* Quality parquetry flooring, plush carpeting, high ceilings with some panelling
* Spacious and gracious formal lounge room
* Separate formal dining room with a striking original fireplace
* Smart stone wrapped contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and quality appliances adjoins the casual dining room
* The kitchen steps out to the north facing and sunny alfresco terraces
* A good-sized study is privately placed for an uninterrupted work space
* Three bedrooms all features robes and the master an ensuite
* Central heating plus reverse cycle air conditioning
* Single lock up garage with potential to create a double (STCA)