36C/2 Brady Street, Mosman
2 2 1
Top floor luxury in exclusive Bridlewood GardensBeautifully designed and quality built by iconic developer, Mirvac, this exceptional apartment enjoys a premier location on the top floor of Bridlewood Gardens. Understated elegance permeates throughout complementing its superb dimensions and timeless finishes.
Wrapping around the corner of the building, its interiors are bathed in an abundance of natural light whilst a choice of two generous balconies afford views across the landscape stretching to Chatswood and North Sydney CBDs. The seamless transition, from inside to out, provides enticing entertaining spaces which can be enjoyed year round.
Bridlewood Gardens is exceptionally well-maintained and presented featuring double security entry, on-site building manager and blissful garden surrounds. Its setting is unbeatable with Bridgepoint’s day-to-day shopping and services just across the road and Mosman village and express buses a level stroll away.
- The quality building offers video security entry and lift access to each floor
- Level entry from street, lift access to door and parking
- Elegant entry foyer with hall that leads through to the living spaces
- Expansive open plan living and dining rooms opening to wraparound balcony
- The superbly designed kitchen features granite benchtops, fine appliances, and a gas cooktop
- Adjoining the kitchen is a sunny breakfast nook
- The two bedrooms have been positioned for the utmost in privacy, each boasting built-in robes and both step out onto a shared balcony.
- The master features a wall of robes, stylish ensuite and views
- Additional features include: ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, full internal laundry
- Direct lift access from single car space and storage cage
- Ideal easy care apartment, perfect lock-up and leave
- Ample visitor parking and car wash bay
- High volume of owner-occupiers in building
Expressions of Interest close 31 August 2016 if not sold prior
Contact: Stephen Patrick 0413 834 848; Rory Harper 0412 155 518
Council: $219.00pq approx
Water: $195.70pq approx