6 Bona Crescent, Lovett Bay
Pittwater premiere waterfrontageWyndella Estate- 6 Bona Crescent Lovett Bay
Absolute Waterfront - Over 3/4 of an Acre on Sydney's beautiful Pittwater
Charming cedar deep waterfront residence on 3,050sqm situated on a headland location, Wyndella provides a rare double property opportunity with two properties to be sold separately or as a whole.
* An opportunity for a family to enjoy Pittwater lifestyle and provide room to develop.
*280 degree sweeping water views.
*Private jetty and pontoon to dock your yacht or motor cruiser.
*Only 40 minutes to Sydney CBD.
* Manicured lawns, fountains, established garden framed by rows of camellias and azaleas, purpose designed to provide space for children to play.
* This cherished home has been impeccably cared for and presented to retain the charm of yesteryear and the comforts of modern living.
* Formal and informal living spaces feature polished hardwood timber flooring and slow wood burning fireplaces.
* Dine alfresco on the covered verandah overlooking deep blue water, or for added privacy under the stars in the delightful north facing Tuscan inspired sandstone courtyard.
* Adjoining Kuring-Gai Chase National Park, walk the trails to explore at your leisure.
* Just 5 minutes by boat, water taxi or ferry on the hour to Church Point, shops, restaurants, Newport, Palm Beach and then a short 40 minute drive to the CBD.
*In addition a dedicated twice daily school ferry service at your doorstep.
Admired by passing yachties, now is your chance to secure this rare Pittwater icon.
Ideal for family holidays…or even better as a place to call home.
Family water front living in a peaceful, pristine environment, with the convenience of being so close to Sydney city life.
Inspect by appointment with Geoff Grist 0414 71 20 21