13 Carrington Avenue, Mosman
4 4 4
Affordable waterfront residenceAt half the price of a normal waterfront property, this is your best chance to own a property with true waterfront access in Mosman. Similar homes of this quality in the suburb, situated on deep waterfronts, are often in the $14-15million bracket. With DA approval for a boat-ramp at the tidal water’s edge, suitable for a speed boat and like vessels, it gives you easy access to a water lovers lifestyle - the family can launch their kayaks, dinghies, paddle boards etc. straight from the existing jetty.
Fusing an architecturally significant design with a due-north waterfront site, this contemporary masterpiece is a stunning expression of modern design, solid construction and impeccable style. Positioned amongst some of the district’s most beautiful deep waterfront estates it offers wide appeal with its family-focused attributes and spectacular living spaces.
From the street, a contemporary façade beckons with a private gated entrance and tranquil, tropical gardens set on approx. 800sqm. Step inside to enjoy a fresh ambience enhanced by the north aspect, an abundance of natural light and striking accents of timber and stone. Well laid out, it spills across its lot incorporating beautiful outdoor spaces including the pool and spa.
Comfortable living and entertaining is a reality with sweeping formal zones, expansive casual living and dining, a centrepiece kitchen, superb decks and terraces and a vast lower level rumpus/party area by the pool. Loaded with extras including a versatile gym/potential home theatre, serene study, 4000 bottle wine cellar and DA approval for a tidal boat-ramp plus other alterations, It offers a remarkable retreat for the modern family.
Make this ideal Sydney waterside lifestyle a reality; call today to explore this unrepeatable opportunity.
• North facing vistas across the bay and leafy surrounds from all levels
• Unique entry door, timber floors, stone stacked feature walls
• Expansive open plan formal living and dining rooms
• Sliders open to the front terrace and level lawns
• Open plan living and dining spills to the rear terrace
• Stone wrapped gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances
• Study adjoins the beauty of the central courtyard
• Step down to the sprawling rumpus with surround sound
• The fully tiled pool and spa provides summer comfort
• Workshop, storage room, commercial sized laundry
• Four bedrooms stretch across the upper level all with robes
• Two bedrooms with chic ensuites including the luxury master
• Master suite boasts a wall of bi-folds leading to the balcony
• Ducted air, underfloor heating in bathrooms and rumpus, sauna
• Powder room, bathroom on the lower level perfect for the pool
• Double carport, c-bus, easy access to schools, shops, beach and the CBD