124A Wycombe Road, Neutral Bay
3 2 2
Exquisite Victorian style manor, premier village-side settingWith its highly-coveted village-side address, this stately home is truly one of a kind. A modern build to compliment its historical neighbour it embodies all the grace and charm of the Victorian era providing a stunning luxury home with family liveability and versatility at its heart.
Framed by pristine and private manicured lawns and gardens it boasts the rare advantage of dual street frontage with its parking accessed via Barry Lane. Standing tall and proud, light-filled interiors benefit from excellent northern exposure capitalised upon with a superb glass-wrapped sunroom. Formal and casual living areas provide family options and ensure rooms for every occasion.
Traditional yet homely with all the modern conveniences, this idyllic home stretches across two levels showcasing generous bedrooms including the perfect master with ensuite and terrace. A versatile 2nd garage which is currently configured as a 4th bedroom or study. Guaranteed to capture your heart, it enjoys a highly desirable setting within the Neutral Bay Public School catchment and easy steps to the bus and vast array of cafes, eateries and shops.
• Gated entry with lawns and mature hedges
• Striking façade rising proudly on the high-side of the street
• Large formal lounge with marble fireplace, high ceilings with roses
• Superb formal dining room, glass encased conservatory sunroom
• Bay windows, casual living/dining, ducted air conditioning
• Front and rear terraces inviting alfresco entertaining
• Stylish granite kitchen, European appliances, gas cooktop, breakfast bench
• Three over-sized, light and bright upper level bedrooms
• Expansive front bedroom featuring a generous balcony
• Vast master with walk-in robe and elegant marble ensuite
• Powder room with laundry, easy access from the two lock up garages
• 2nd garage currently configured with robes – ideal home office or 4th bedroom. Still with garage door in place, is easily reverted back to a lock-up garage.
Water $168.38 p/q
Council $434 p/q
Property Type House
Land Size 443 m2